Girl's On the Run 5kName: Girl's On the Run 5kDate: May 11, 2019Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM CDTEvent Description:When and Where:
- Saturday, May 11 at 10:00 am
- Mitchell Middle School (800 W 10th Avenue) in Mitchell
GOTR girls, coaches, and running buddies are FREE
- Please use this link to register your GOTR child: https://www.raceplanner.com/
- Registration deadline is May 5, 2019
What if I want to register/participate (and/or siblings, relatives, friends)?
- The cost is $15 for adults (13 and above) and $10 for youth (12 and under); this includes a commemorative race day T-shirt.
- Race day registration is $20 for adults (13 and above) and is $10 for youth (12 and under)
- Please use this link to register for the 5K: https://www.raceplanner.com/
Race Day Information
- Additional Commemorative Race t-shirts will be for sale the day of the race on a first come first serve basis for $10 starting at 9:00 am (for participants and non-participants)
- Restrooms are located within the complex
- Service dogs will be allowed on the course, but we ask that you leave your family pets at home.
- Wearing headphones is discouraged due to the safety of all runners. Participants must be aware of their surroundings at all times.
- Strollers are not allowed on the 5K route
- There is no half-way water stop -- you can bring your water bottle if you desire. Water and a snack will be available at the finish line for the runners.