Leadership MitchellName: Leadership MitchellDate: May 19, 2022Time: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM CDTWebsite: http://www.mitchellsd.comEvent Description:The Government Affairs Committee of the Mitchell Area Chamber of Commerce will be hosting the Leadership Mitchell program, beginning in Sept. '21 and ending in May '22.
Leadership Mitchell is a program dedicated to supporting the highest quality of leadership preparation for individuals, with particular emphasis on personal and professional leadership skills. It is designed to prepare participants for future service and leadership, help existing leaders sharpen their skills and motivate them to take an active role in community affairs. The program focuses on civic, governmental, business and industry leader challenges in the Mitchell Area.
Tentative Class Sessions:
- Orientation & Program Overview- Sept. 19, 2021
- Agriculture- Oct. 21, 2021
- Personal Leadership- Nov. 18, 2021
- Business, Industry & City/County Government- Jan. 20, 2022
- Public Safety & Healthcare- Feb. 17, 2022
- Technology, Education & Boardmanship- March 17, 2022
- Area Attractions & Non-Profits- April 21, 2022
- Community Leadership- May 19, 2022
- Commencement- June 2, 2022