Leadership MitchellName: Leadership MitchellDate: November 17, 2022Time: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM CSTEvent Description:The Government Affairs Committee of the Mitchell Area Chamber of Commerce will be hosting the Leadership Mitchell program, beginning in Sept. '22 and ending in May '23.
Leadership Mitchell is a program dedicated to supporting the highest quality of leadership preparation for individuals, with particular emphasis on personal and professional leadership skills. It is designed to prepare participants for future service and leadership, help existing leaders sharpen their skills and motivate them to take an active role in community affairs. The program focuses on civic, governmental, business and industry leader challenges in the Mitchell area.
Tentative Class Sessions:
- Orientation & Program Overview - Sept. 15, 2022
- Agriculture - Oct. 20, 2022
- Personal & Community Leadership - Nov. 17, 2022
- Business, Industry & City/County Government - Jan. 19, 2023
- State Government & Legislative Session - Feb. 16, 2023
- Technology, Education & Boardmanship - March 16, 2023
- Public Safety & Healthcare - April 20, 2023
- Area Attractions & Non-Profits - May 18, 2023
- Commencement - June 1, 2023
Whether you are relocating to Mitchell, planning a weekend getaway, or adding us to your vacation itinerary,
the Mitchell Guide to Everything is here to help plan your stay in Mitchell, SD!
View or download your digital copy here.