- Clean and maintain the employee lunchrooms including disposing of trash and recycled material to appropriate locations, sanitizing tables, benches, counters, and sinks, cleaning floors, walls, lights, windows and appliances.
- Maintain exterior building and property areas, including disposal of trash and recyclables on premises, clean outside cigarette containers, clean outside lunch tables as needed.
- Clean, sanitize and check supplies in restrooms once per shift.
- Clean and sanitize water fountains, emergency eyewash stations and emergency shower stations.
- Use proper procedures to clean up work areas, equipment, and wash facilities after employee injuries involving contamination with blood.
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels of cleaning and lunch room supplies.
- Perform additional duties as requested.
- Previous custodial experience preferred but not required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Physical Demand and Work Environment: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Must be able to perform light to medium lifting functions throughout the scheduled shift, occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to climb on ladders and step-stools as needed.
- Must be able to walk, stand, bend and carry objects on a regular basis throughout the scheduled shift.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to changes in temperature and humidity, exposure to dust, fumes and is near moving machinery.
- While performing duties of job, employee is required to: stand, kneel, walk, sit, climb, bend, and twist; use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
EOE F/M/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Disabled/Vet Employer
Drug Free Work Place