Travel Professional Services
We love hosting group tours in Mitchell, either as a destination or just in passing. Check out the numerous opportunities we offer.
Corn! It's what Mitchell is all about. Our history dates back one thousand years ago with a tribe of semi-nomadic hunter farmers who harvested the first corn in this area. It continues with the story of the Homestead Act of 1862 and railroad expansion and how these events led to the construction of our unique Corn Palace. Visit the Corn Palace and you will discover how it has become the area's centerpiece for entertainment and one of the state's most recognized symbols, second only to the Shrine of Democracy at Mount Rushmore.
Mitchell has so many things to do and places to see.
- World's Only Corn Palace
- Carnegie Resource Center
- Dakota Discovery Museum
- McGovern Legacy Museum
- Prehistoric Indian Village and Archeodome
- Wildlife Exhibits at Cabela's
- Hansen Wheel & Wagon Shop
Tour Planning Services
Let us make planning your tour of Mitchell easy!
- Free literature, photography and Corn Palace DVD's available
- Free step-on guide services available upon request
- Free customized itinerary planning
- Free hub-n-spoke itinerary assistance upon request